Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from ibarnet.co.uk, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at ibarnet.co.uk.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by ibarnet.co.uk to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- ibarnet.co.uk will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- ibarnet.co.uk places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to.Cookies are an integral part of assisting ibarnet.co.uk in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, ibarnet.co.uk can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing ibarnet.co.uk, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All items purchased from ibarnet.co.uk are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- The use of the ibarnet.co.uk site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- ibarnet.co.uk offers worldwide shipping.The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. ibarnet.co.uk has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond ibarnet.co.uk’s original delivery estimates.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- ibarnet.co.uk strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- However, ibarnet.co.uk does not warrant that product descriptions, pictures or any other content of ibarnet.co.uk is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- If a product offered by ibarnet.co.uk itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.All of ibarnet.co.uk products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to ibarnet.co.uk arising from any product sold on the ibarnet.co.uk site is the price of the product ordered.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of ibarnet.co.uk. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.